These writings, Studies, Stories and Poems presented are copyrighted ©
You are welcome to use the material here as long as you give credit to this website. "www.FlowWithGod.net"
• This website conforms to the Nicene Creed in thought and doctrine.
• The Bible is the fundamental source of all doctrine (teaching)
• We use the tools of Reason, Experience and Tradition to understand the Bible.
• The Holy Spirit is the teacher and opens our hearts and minds to interpret Scripture if we allow the teacher.
• We use several versions of the Bible to help bring out the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic. Not one translation is the true Bible.
• We do not work in a void. The church and traditions of the church and fellow believers are all helpers to interpretation. Not one person knows all the truth.
• The only thing we can be sure of is that salvation comes through the work of Jesus the Christ and the promises of God as given to us in Scripture.
• You are invited to write comments concerning the writings here. I am not so bullheaded as to not listen to another.
Again, Thank you for visiting.
Pastor Rance Edwards, Sr.